Ceramic Bond Leather protection forms a breathable nano-film on the delicate porous surface. This is an absolute protectant for genuine leather against soiling, water and other liquids. The thin transparent layer makes the surface highly hydrophilic, thus any liquid spills will bead up not being absorbed by the material and the spills can be removed easily without leaving stains.
In addition Leather acts as an emollient which keeps leather in good soft touch condition, preventing from sun light damage and aiding against premature aging. Combats fading.
- Remove any kind of soiling from substrate.
- Completely clean the surface with Pure Protection special agent.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Apply with pads applicators or gun sprayer.
- Work indoors, 20-25oC, <50% humidity.
- Buff the product in less than 70 sec.
- Leave to cure over two days, away from dust and water.