SAPPHIRE-HD is a new SAPPHIRE synthesis, providing outstanding results regarding protection, film thickness & gloss.
Ceramic Bond SAPPHIRE-HD protection is the ultimate paint protection against environmental hazards. With its unique technology and outstanding performance, this product creates a thin (double layer) nano-ceramic coating, which protects the surface from UV rays, scratches, spray paints, bird droppings, acid rain, and many other airborne contaminants, giving excellent smoothness and shine!
SAPPHIRE-HD renders car surface smooth and highly hydrophobic. The result is a strong repellant water, and stain surface for less soiling deposits and staining and easy cleaning. Unlike other ceramic coatings, SAPPHIRE-HD when applied, crystallizes only at nanoscale level.
- Wash thoroughly any kind of soiling from car.
- Use Ceramic Bond compounds to correct paint.
- Completely remove residues and clean surface with PURE-2.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Apply with pads applicators or gun sprayer, to a single panel at a time.
- Buff product (after finishing each panel) with clean microfiber.
- Work indoors, 20-25 °C and humidity <50% humidity.
- Leave to cure for 24 hours, away from dust and water.
- For second layer, apply after 4 to 5 hours.
- Keep the bottle tightly close while not in use.